Re: [MV] Re(2): [MV] [MVlist] Ord 9

From: paul carrier (paulc@teleport.com)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 21:44:29 PST

At 04:38 PM 1/4/01 -0500, you wrote:
>I don't believe that an ORD 9 would have been made for the M35. Possibly
>the M34, but the M35 series came out when the Army began changing to the TM
>9 Series, with the -10, -20, -20P, and -30 and -34P versions. If you know
>the number of your operator's manual, look for the same set of numbers with
>a -34P as the last suffix instead of the -10.

You would be looking for TM 9-2320-361-xx
replace xx with the level of maintaince you need.
-10 is operator
-20 is organizational instructions
-20P org parts
34 is direct support repair instructions
-34P for DS parts.

Depot repair is covered by DMWR, I've never seen them outside a depot.

SSG Paul D Carrier
Readiness NCO (63H & 45K)
Det 2 Co. B 145 SPT BN
Camp Withycombe, Clackamas OR