.30 Cal Info needed

From: Sean Bathrick (Bathrick@nachem.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 08:26:59 PST

Does anyone on the list happen to have a fairly decent line drawing of a 1919A4. I need dimensions of the various exterior components as I am going to attempt to construct a reasonable copy to mount on my M38A1. Also, I am thinking of going the sim fire route with this. I plan on using a metal barrel, perhaps a real .30 cal barrel. This in mind what should I know during the construction of the replica? And does anyone have the schematic for the sim-fire card?
Thanks in advance,
Sean

MVPA 14222
53 M38A1