moonlight motor pool.

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 17:44:38 PST

Honorable List Members;

    I have read with some skepticism the account of "mailing a jeep home"
What about, frame, engine block, transmission, rear ends, etc. that are just
too big to mail. Now, I do know of a fellow who got a fork lift from
U.S.Airforce with a can of yellow paint. He had contracted to help A F
unload a lot of equipment at a country air base they had activated to hold
an exercise out of. He had also contracted to help with the loading when
they got ready to leave. He had forklift just like AF did and when they
were leaving someone took a can of yellow spray paint and painted over the
markings and AF went off and left it sitting there. About a year later they
missed in and FBI visited around the little town and found it. They got
onto the fellow that had it - his response was = hey, you owe me storage for
keeping up with it. I had it in my warehouse for safe keeping.

Everette

The strongest reason for the people to retain
 the right to keep and bear arms is,
 as a last resort,
 to protect themselves against tyranny in government

Thomas Jefferson

>From my cold dead hands

___