Kettenkrad Posting

From: Philip Ulzheimer (faithphil@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 14:59:24 PST

I have tried to post this in the past, but I have not seen it on the
digest list.

I am in the process of compiling a list of remaining kettenkrads. When
it is sufficiently along. I will make it available on the Kettenkrad USA
web site. Anyone who does not want their name and or address listed
please let me know and I will honor their wishes and list the vehicle
only by the country of location.

If you currently own a Kettenkrad, please let me know and, if you are
willing, provide me with the serial number and general condition of your
vehicle. Any historical information and photographs would be appreciated.

If you know of any in museums or any where else, if you can give me any
information on the location, I will try to contact the owners.

I hope to use this list and the www.kettenkrad.com website as a
clearinghouse for parts and information about these unique vehicles.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Phil Ulzheimer
7609 Dwight Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817