Subscribing and Unsubscribing from Mil-Veh.Org Accounts

From: Jim Rice (majrice@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 07:57:34 PST

>From: Amikesomm@aol.com
>Help! Can someone please tell me how to unsubscribe my email address If you
>know how to remove Amikesomm from this list, and add Bobsomm@aol.com instead,
>I'd greatly appreciate it!

Do this and you'll be set.  If it doesn't work, I'll buy you a Coke.

From the address you wish to discontinue receiveing/unsubscribe from the list, send an e-mail message (blank as no body or subject line is required) to mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com and you will receive a confirmation message asking you to reply to be unsubscribed.  Reply and that account will be off the list.

From the account you wish to begin receiving/subscribe to the list, send an e-mail message (again, blank) to mil-veh-on@uller.skylee.com and you will again receive a confirmation message.  Reply and the account which sent the message will be subscribed.

Please note the only difference between the address is the ON and OFF in the first part of the address.  Also note, use ULLER.SKYLEE.COM, rather than the MIL-VEH.ORG which does not seem to always work.  If you fail to include the OFF, you request will simply go to the list, not the server and you will not be removed.  If you forget to include the ON, your message will simply bounce saying you are not a member of the list.  Minor differences in text, but big differences in results.

As Arthur's mil-veh.org list is currently configured, there is no way to simply change the address at which you receive from the mil-veh.org (uller.skylee.com) account.  On eGroups, you can.

Good Luck,

Jim Rice