Re: [MV] LST 325 arrival in Mobile

From: KBDewey 42GPW (dirtman42GPW@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 07:48:50 PST

It nice when some yahoo thinks he's going to tell us what they will
only do and when we out number them.

As far as limited gate entry with passes try to car pool or bum rides
but show up at the gate early and if necessary create a traffic jam the
likes they have never seen.They more than likely will allow more
vehicles in and open it up. And the potential national news coverage
will show those official turkeys we are a lot bigger than they ever
thought. As military vehicle and memorabilia collectors this is our
opportunity for FREE press so bring the restored vehicle.

The FREE PRESS opportunity here will aid us in future wranglings with
our anti MV politicians convincing them that we are a very large
constituentcy to heed. So look sharp and dress it up and you might get
15 seconds of national fame. K