Bendix and fly wheel for 1986 Blazer

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 10:12:52 PST

Hi all!
The shop where I am having my starter rebuilt tells me he thinks the fly
wheel and Bendix is different in the military Blazer then in the civy 6.2
version? Is this true? I was told those parts were the same? If they are
different what are the GM numbers for the military ones. He also says the
starter case is not correct for military Blazer because it says no shim on
it. It looks orig military by the way the bolt holes line up as well as the
bracket.

       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm