USMC Can Photos on MV List

From: INDUSTELE@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 12:38:15 PST

Gentlemen, there is a short file of photos currently on the egroup MVList.
These are not the best photos in the world, as I'm using that cheap $50
camera; however, it clearly shows the makers mark on the bottom as well as
the U.S.M.C. on the side, as well as the unique spout opening and lid.

I'm open to any and all conversation about this and similar cans, except the
US Metal Can company one; which I feel won't wash.

Thanks, Tom Campbell - Birmingham, Alabama