1008 CUCV

From: Eugene PANTANO (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 08:31:14 PST

When I found the CUCV you will be able to see here..I had planned to keep
it. It is by far the best CUCV 1008 I have ever seen. Since 1990 at least
11 of them have been here in my yard. Every one needed something mechanical
or electrical....or glass. This truck has only 12, 242 miles on
it...ORIGINAL guaranteed miles. It sat for a long time down on some Air
Force Base in Nevada where they did some nuclear testing. From the looks of
it, the Air Police used it. The seat back was covered with a heavy
cover..black vinyl material..It protected the back and kept it like new.
There was a radio system mounted in the cab. There are two nice round holed
in the roof for lights or whatever they used up there..plastic plugs filled
it in perfectly. From the heat down there in Nevada, the dash and tires
dried out..Uncle Sam replaced them..new dash.
There is a vinyl cargo cover in the bed in a plastic wrapper..not new..but
excellent. The truck is titled here in Colorado. I kept the Form 97. It
will go to the buyer. You can cut and paste..the following to see the
truck..
www.cs.quik.com/truks/cucv1.jpg
www.cs.quik.com/truks/cucv2.jpg
www.cs.quik.com/truks/cucv3.jpg
I am asking a firm $7000 for this little used truck. You will not find a
better one for the price..Drive it home..one already was driven down to
Southern Texas without a hitch !! Gene, Colorado Springs