Re: [MV] USAF colors for 1951 M-38

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Jan 13 2001 - 16:06:00 PST

Color is "Strata Blue ,Number 15045 of Federal Standard 595". Should be
able to get it at any Auto Body supply that custom mixes paint. Markings
were to be semi-gloss yellow, but does not state a color spec.
    FWIW-- Tops of Administrative vehicles (i.e. sedans,
busses,pickups,etc.) at base CO's discretion, shall be painted White, Full
Gloss, Number 17875 of Spec. TT-E-489.
                    Ron