Sorcerer v.s. Wages of Fear

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Sat Jan 13 2001 - 20:10:37 PST

>'Wages of Fear' with a 6 ton White, even though it ends with crash and burn,
>way better than 'Sorcerer.'

I just got Sorcerer on DVD, one of my favorites, as my VHS was loaned out
and never came back. I have always been currious about Wages of Fear having
seen it listed in the credits. Then I saw part of it on cable, once.
Wasn't it B&W and in French or some non-English language? If so, was it
ever available with subtitles or translated? I'd like to see the whole
thing sometime.

je