Re: [MV] A tale of two combat rims.

From: KBDewey 42GPW (dirtman42GPW@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Jan 14 2001 - 19:15:16 PST

similar happened to me. I was taking my step father down to phoenix
tolive and than on to Tucson to visit family. Amember had an M100 his
dad gave him but it was in Colorado so dad took it to a trailer outfit
in Tucson and left it for me to pick up and bring back to Seattle. i
believe that an empty trailer is an unhappy trailer so on the way back I
kept my vigilance for OD "stuff". Had been looking for jeep seat frames
for months and low and behold while cruising thru a small town in
eastern WA I spoted some jeeps in a pile. Looked around and found one
was a GPW but no seats. In a pile of scrap there were the seats and one
was a script "F". Got the pair for $30! and some other trinkets too. K