Re: [MV] Dodge727 tranny question.

From: Brian Redick (B-Man@wesnet.com)
Date: Sun Jan 14 2001 - 07:09:45 PST

The Chrysler 318 and 340 were internally balanced while the 360 was
externally balanced via a weight that is welded onto the torque converter.
All big block Chrysler V8's (383, 400, 413, 426, Hemi, and 440) were
internally balanced. The internal components in all 727 transmissions are
the same with the exception of the High Performance versions, which used a
different governor assembly and the 4x4 truck versions, which have a shorter
main shaft to accomodate the transfer case.

Brian
M884 Dodge