Re: [MV] We did it

From: Brandon Kunicki (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 09:51:25 PST

The manual you are looking for sounds like a depot
repair manual or factory assembly manual. I'm not
aware that any such thing is available for a WW2
Dodge.

Your truck is amazingly original, and in excellent
condition to boot! Congratulations...

I have a list of links to my favorite WW2 Dodge
resources and vendors on the following page:

http://www.koolpages.com/ww2ambulance/links.html

Luckily these trucks are very simple and lots of
resources are available from around the world to
answer questions. You might also want to contact your
local Historic Military Vehicle club. I noticed your
Washington license plate, if you live in the Puget
Sound area you will want to join the club there.

Best wishes and happy Dodging,

Brandon

What