Pearl Harbor Movie

From: Jess Minton (pd.minton@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 17:43:31 PST

Hey Guys,
   I saw the movie trailer for Pearl Harbor, premiering Memorial Day 2001
in the US,
I guess that is the weekend of May 25th. The trailer has more jap planes
than you
could shake a stick at.. a fairly realistic interpretation of Dec. 7th 41
as I understand
it. You too can download the movie trailer from:
http://hottrailers.com/movies/pearlharbor.shtml
takes a while to download but pretty well worth it.
Should be a great opportunity to trade showing off our vehicles for some movie
tickets.. Looks like a must see for WWII buffs..
Jess Minton
42 GPW
Arlington, TX