FW: Wheels and Tracks

From: John Werner (jmwerner@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 15:46:46 PST

For those of you, like myself, who enjoy Wheels and Tracks Magazine, here is
what I received from the editor. It seems we will lose not only a great
individual, and expert MV person, but another fine publication too.
Regards, John Werner, MVCC/MVPA, Mountain View, California.

 "Sadly the Editor Bart Vanderveen is terminally ill with cancer. There
 really is no one else with his breadth of knowledge or who possess such
 a huge archive built up over 50 years' study of military vheicles. After
 considering all the options, it is Bart's wish that the magazine dies
 with him."

Winston G. Ramsey, Editor-in-Chief, Wheels & Tracks