RE: [MV] Movie Stunt HMV

From: Rayfield, Robert S Jr Mr DUSA-IA/ANTEON (RayfieldRS@hqda.army.mil)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 04:44:28 PST

Curiosity got the better of me, so I searched for RR web site and found:

"As you walk past all the glass cases and displays in the Museum you will
see the old battered car that took my family out of Ohio to the promised
land of California. There's Pat Brady's Jeep Nellybelle, and . . ."

A picture of the jeep is on the web site under "museum" at
http://www.royrogers.com/museum-index.html