(no subject)

From: Spunky's Motor Pool (spunkysmotorpool@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 07:43:01 PST

Hello List,

Forgive me if this is a double post. We tried to post
it a few days ago, but it didn't look like it had gone
through.

Wanted to show you the trucks we currently have
available. As we have more trucks up and ready, we
will pass that info along to you, in case anyone might
be interested.

FOR SALE: M35A2 2 1/2 ton cargo trucks, w/w or wo/w,
and M35A2C 2 1/2 ton dropside cargo trucks. Available
either serviced and repaired, or "as is". All trucks
run and come with new 6TL batteries. All trucks have
turbo multifuel engine, heater, air shift front axle,
hard and soft tops available. Trucks are located in
Williamsburg, VA and come with clear VA title. Photos
available upon request. Prices range from $2500 -
$6500. Please contact Spunky's at (757) 566-3954 or
spunkysmotorpool@yahoo.com for more information.

Thanks,

Helen

=====