Re: [MV] Is the M211 airpack rebuildable?

From: Sean Bathrick (Bathrick@nachem.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 10:54:33 PST

I found it to be good peace of mind to take it to a shop and have them do it. The thought being that they should know how to do it right, be able to test it correctly and provide some type of warranty. Don't skimp on brakes with a 13,000 pound truck. The Toyota Camry in front of you won't appreciate it; thankfully I don't know that first hand.
Sean
MVPA 14222
53 M38A1
51 M135
67 M416

>>> JJ&A <w7ls@blarg.net> 01/17/01 10:56AM >>>
Can the average guy rebuild an airpack or do I need to shell out the
$320 for a factory rebuilt one? Are there instructions out there,
somewhere? Thanks. Jim