MVPA magnet!

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 12:04:35 PST

One!
Krystel, I need at least 2 and probably 3, 2 for the doors and one for the
back.
12'rs would be better due to better visibility, and better yet with
"mvpa.org" under the std lettering on the logo to better make the general
public more aware of who we are and what we do.

I don't want paint, or a decal on the doors of my M35, but a door magnet
would go very well and I think many members would jump on em, if they were
sold in pairs as door logos, maybe with a 6"r for the back.

I see no cost on the website for the 6", the 3" is $2.00, so the 6" should
be around $5, and a set with 2 12"s and a 6" ought to bring $25, and general
public support for the group, if "mvpa.org" is added.

I will CC this to the MV lists to see if anyone feels the same.

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/
-M35A2- MVPA -22345-