Blazer Tow Weight

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 09:54:33 PST

Hi all!!
Can my 1009 tow my 2300 LB PU camper without blowing trans + etc? Hitch
weight is around 90-100 LBS and I would have class 2 hitch. I am having
transmission rebuilt and transmission oil cooler installed and don't want to
blow it up after rebuild. The mag article says 500 LB payload in M416 only.

       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm