RE: [MV] MVPA magnet!

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 17:18:49 PST

Kenneth,
It's the standard MVPA logo, I did a workup for my website at
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/MvpaLogo2.jpg
it is a "Slick" that I made to do thumbnails and general graphics off of,
and the colors may be off a bit.
The MVPA folks told me they might be able to do something in March.
The size needs to be around 12" to use as door signs.
Also, I'm thinking we need to add to the bottom "mvpa.org" bellow the MVPA.

I am going to CC this to Krystel [Krystel@MVPA.ORG] and anything we do they
need to be in on.

It would be nice to give them the ability to get "Quick" low number runs of
test items, to see if they can get back the groups investment in less than 2
years on any specific run of a product.

BTW, this needs to NOT sun-fade and be generally weather-proof.

Thanks for the help!

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/