[MV] One more time

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 06:10:18 PST

At 13.18 18/01/01 -0500, PHILIP wrote:
>This is try # 3.
>
>Anyone out there in Mil-Veh land that can give me suggestions about
>insuring a Kettenkrad in maryland?
>It's not that I'm not getting answer, I just never seem to get posted
>to the list.
>Help on either problem would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks
>
>Phil@kettenkrad.com

Jan 19 2001

Phil
I got your message here, on the other side of the Big Pond!

My compliments for your Ket! I had the pleasure (and the honor!) to ride
on one at Beltring/War&Peace, U.K., courtesy of my good friend Andreas.

If you are a member of the MVPA, there ads from an antique vehicle
insurance Agent in Supply Line. Also in Military Vehicle Magazine.

Regards

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320