FS: 1954 M-43 Air FOrce Ambulance

From: Gordon W. Bell (bellsurveying@smithville.net)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 08:53:17 PST

Fellows,

Do to circumstances beyond my control, I am not going to have the time or
resources to restore the M-43 I bought last summer. Like wise, I do not want
to watch it rust down. If I can find it a good home, I want to.

I have a little over $2000 in it and would prefer not to take a loss but
hey, to a good home, I am negotiable.

The thing is not running, it has a little rust but is good and solid. Some
of you might remember it as the one that John Seitz's on the American Story
web site last year. It is titled in Maryland, never got around to titling it
here.

If you have questions, here is the contact information.

Gordon W. Bell
10766W Co Rd 50N
French Lick, Indiana
812-936-9088 days
812-936-9048 fax
812-936-9369 nights

French Lick is a little over an hour northwest of Louisville, Kentucky and
the same southwest of Bloomington Indiana. Right now, it is setting in front
of my house if you'd like to see it. I also have some pictures I can e-mail
to serious buyers.

Thanks,

Gordon