Re: [MV] MV Magazine - Do any stores sell it?

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 05:44:34 PST

Shane,
Yes, some stores sell MV. I know this because my store does. (Unfortunately
for you I always sell out.)
When the magazine was owned by Dave Ahl they set up a few dealers (I think as
a test), but he and his wife didn't have enough manpower to support an
extensive dealer network. Now that the magazine is owned by Krause
Publications (but still edited by Dave) it should be easier to find/become a
dealer. Krause does a lot of magazine, and there dealer terms are reasonable.
my .02,
David Doyle