Re: [MV] Transfer

From: Eugene PANTANO (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 12:34:01 PST

For all practical purposes..they are two totally different animals. There
are special adapters needed for the HMMWV..not to mention the internal
cooler system...and the "angle" that it mounts up at...bolt patterns are
different...like comparing a WW2 Jeep transfer with a late Model Cherokee
transfer..Gene