Deuce Hubs

From: Geof Kaye (KAYE-RIVERCITY@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 22:11:48 PST

Don't count on improving your fuel mileage with the hubs....might
improve 1 mile per gallon at best......[been there and done it and still
have the hubs- but not the trucks...] they do improve steering and
control front end shimmy some what...but that's it! Power steering is
worth the money if you buy wholesale at $709 delivered but that is hard
to do now because of the dealers and their agreements with the company
here in Ohio. I think the price is up to $1200 or so retail...And yes
Jeff from Tactical Truck is correct- I did need the exercise-and still
do!

Caterpillar Here!.....'92 Dodge B5.9 4X4 -'97 454/425 Pathmaker
Airboat-'87 BAJA Fish and Ski and more time/money/toys than I know what
to do with....God- Bless America!.....