Fw: [MV] Electrical Upgrade parts for M274 Mule

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 08:02:37 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: Keith Byrd
To: CYCLOPSRAM@aol.com
Cc: MV list
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 7:28 AM
Subject: Re: [MV] Electrical Upgrade parts for M274 Mule

The key word being "official", I don't believe it was. I believe it was
something that both divisions thought they need and just did. If it was
"official" it should have come from TACOM, and a TM would follow.From time
to time the Army will print a large book of modifications for everything
from canteen covers from howitzers, but I can't recall one for this
modification. The parts they used could have been made by local vendors, if
not on post.