The Mark Zurevinsky letters posted by popular demand

From: Andy Michalski (amichalski@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 21:41:21 PST

Hi Guys,

A number of you have suggested that I post Mark's not too warm and fuzzy
emails to me either on my website or email them privately for review. I
previously have said that I would be keeping them private and only would do
so if the "hostilities" continued. Well, got yet another email from Mark
threatening legal action this time, so he forced my hand, and I threw a page
together on these. Funny that a guy that is trying to sell something to a
group of people would be such a pain in the a#$ to that group, I know that
I'm not the only one here with this experience. It sure would be nice not
having this guy causing such grief when I am trying to enjoy my hobbies
using the internet and having this guy pop up all the time. Anyway, on to
the soap opera should you care...

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Highway/3969/Imcallingmommy.html

Andy

Sorry for the way off topic posting