Mark & Andy

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 14:27:00 PST

Fellas, please give it a rest.

I could see continuing with this if it was actually getting either of you
anywhere.....but it really doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

How can there be a "winner" here?

I'll admit the rest of us are under no obligation to read your postings, and
of course this IS a public forum but it's really going nowhere.

If one of you could actually best the other fella in this forum I'd say, "By
all means, have at it!" but so far y'all are riding opposite sides of the
same merry go round.

Contestants, please go to your opposite corners and remain there.

....................Just my two bits.

TJ