US Kettenkrads

From: Philip Ulzheimer (faithphil@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 13:58:18 PST

Thanks to all of you who have been responding to my request for info on
Kettenkrads. What is unusual however, is that I have heard mostly from
European owners (Who, I was told, would be worried about privacy, and
not respond) and have not gotten any listing from any US owners.

I know there are Kettenkrads over here but I don't know why I haven't
heard. Is this list more widely read in other parts of the world then here?

Thanks again and any and all info on Kettenkrads is appreciated.

Phil

www.kettenkrad.com <http://www.kettenkrad.com>