Mark Z

From: Milstuf (milstuf@home.com)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 17:45:28 PST

List
I requested some info from Mark and found him to be a nice guy to deal
with.He sent some pictures and more info on this stuff he had. I am sure
some of he doesn't own but is doing a broker thing on it like I do a lot of
times.If you want ask me about how I was treated and how much of a Gentleman
he was and is.Offered me references and told him I didn't need them at this
time.Talked about payment offered to do it by escrow which is really great.
I guess the problem here is 2 people arguing and no one wants to give in.
Never dealt with Andy but have had minor dealings with Mark and find him
above board with me

Carl
MVPA 21979
XM211