Re: [MV] M-37 Hardtop

From: Colin Stevens (colin@pacdat.net)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 00:04:17 PST

CANADIAN built M37CDN trucks (early 1950s) came with a hard top as standard.
Check sources in Canada such as in SUPPLY LINE (MVPA) . Contact me offline
if you don't know how.

Colin Macgregor Stevens
MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
Editor: "Maple Leaf Up!" newsletter
of Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
(Established 1977)
British Columbia, CANADA
Owner of:
1944 Willys MB jeep (ex-Norway)