R: [MV] Typical MV'er Age

From: Vittorio Argento (vargento@lcnet.it)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 08:58:52 PST

1. How old are you? 43
2. Did you ever serve in the military? Yes
3. What country? Italy
4. What branch? (Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard) Air
Force
5. What was your Military Occupational Specialty/Rating? Airman basic
6. Were you an officer or enlisted? enlisted
7. What years did you serve? 1981-1982
8. Is you MV interest in the years you served or other? I bought my MV in
1984
9. What MV have you or do you own? 1943 MB Jeep

PS I hope my ansewers are correct. I don't know exactly the american
technical terms...