DATA PLATES AVAILABLE AGAIN

From: DANIEL PARMLEY Jr. (ARTILLERYDAN@prodigy.net)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 11:11:27 PST

LIST,

It looks like my buddy Rod Shaver (Rod Shavers MV Parts) will go ahead and
start doing the sales aspect of the data plates so I can get this stuff back
on the market and start helping everyone with there projects. This will
allow me to keep my dream going and not let it feel like a burden. Within
two to three weeks Rod will have the entire container and all the existing
plates at his shop. Everyone can start ordering from him.

Rod Shaver
602-893-2201

Thanks!!

Dan Parmley Jr.