Re: [MV] Typical MV'er Age CLARIFICATION

From: wayne harris (wharris19@email.com)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 11:31:31 PST

Ron and list

While what you said is true and I did sent my reply back to Jim, I found
that I liked reading the replies and finding out a little bit about the
people on the list[except for the one that listed the page full of MV no
need to make the rest of us jealous :-)] and when Jim post his report I'll
read that to, so for my part keep them coming.

Jim, great idea. But for us listers that took the short school bus (M38A1
vs. M170?) to school...before you reply to a thread, read the original
message twice, slowly, savoring each word and phrase. Otherwise, you can be
confused with that idiot, Ron. You know, the guy who jumped in RAM's rice
bowl a couple of weeks ago.
Otherwise this neat idea of Jim's is going to turn into another of those
annoying "Snarfto is out of the office...." threads.