3KW generator

From: SteelSoldiers (steelsoldiers@steelsoldiers.com)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 12:07:21 PST

Hi List,
I found a 3KW generator at the Jacksonville DRMO and I am looking for
advice. This is the exact model that mounts in my Pioneer Tool trailer. I
am nowhere near Jacksonville, so driving there is not a good option. Have
any of you bought items at DRMOs out of state and then had them shipped to
you? Does this work? Also, anyone have a general idea of what a 3KW skid
mount gas generator with 1/3 phase 120/240 volt output would be worth at
auction? Any advice would be great. I have never been to a DRMO auction
in-state much less to one hundreds of miles away, so this could be tricky.
Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
Chris Stansbury
Memphis, TN