The other list - egroups to yahoo changeover

From: Steve Malikoff (MIL-VEH account) (44gpw@phaedra.apana.org.au)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 16:34:42 PST

For those who have also subscribed to the "other" list,
   I have read on other lists that some members may not have been transferred
correctly during the egroups to Yahoo list changeover a few days ago. For
those in this situation, there is a "Convert my egroups account" link at the
following: http://groups.yahoo.com/convwiz that apparently works.
I prefer Arthur's MIL-VEH list, myself (less rampant advertising I think) but
I still subscribe to both (for the time being).
BTW this message is only going to MIL-VEH, for the reason mentioned.

Steve.
steven@phaedra.apana.org.au