OH NO! Please read

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 19:08:15 PST

Hi list,

Disaster strikes once again. ALL my old messages that I have kept for one
reason or another have been deleted....gone....bye-bye.....finito...es todo
no mas!

Some of you are buying WC54 parts from me presently. To those of you who
are buying parts, with the exception of John Seidts, Claude Vaughn and Tom
Campbell, I have lost your email addresses and past emails detailing those
items you purchased and wanted. (This is going to be SUCH a headache!) I
have a hand written list of the fellows who are buying and what they want
but must ask you fellas to recontact me so that nothing falls between the
cracks!

If your name appears below, recontact me please. If you gave someone who is
NOT on the list my info, please have them contact me.

Robert Barber
Steve Dussetschleger
Rikk Rogers
David Jenkins
Rich Sherman
Brandon K.
Bill Killen
OKMOTORPOOL

Ken, your check arrived today. The wheels and tires will be cared for until
your transport arrives to pick them up.

Regards,
TJ