Re: [MV] 3KW generator

From: Spunky's Motor Pool (freebirds@erols.com)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 19:59:48 PST

We have had mixed experiences with buying off of the DRMO's sight unseen.
It certainly does add to the adventure, though! We have bought everything
from tents up to trucks that we had not seen before the auction. There have
been times when they arrive with our shipment, and we wonder why on earth we
wasted money on it. Then there's other times that we see it and can't
believe that we got it for the price we did! Basically, my opinion is that
if you're spending a substantial amount of money, you had best go look
first. For sure, their descriptions and their ratings are often nothing
like what the item really is. Sometimes I think that they just make up the
description without ever looking at the item up for sale. So we do as a
rule always try to inspect the items before we bid on them. But, if you get
item X for a cheap enough price (and don't forget freight is a part of that
price as well) - be happy, even if it's rough, you probably still got a
bargain.

Helen
Spunky's Motor Pool Co.
Williamsburg, Va.