Military Vehicle/Aircraft Recognition Cards

From: Jim Rice (majrice@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 28 2001 - 20:40:01 PST

Hi All,

I've just listed a couple more items on eBay that some of you may be
interested in. First is a set of Armored Vehicle Recognition Graphical
Training Aid (GTA) 17-2-8 training cards from Feb 1977. They can be viewed
at: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=551139086

The next items is a set of Visual Aircraft Recognition GTA 44-2-1 Training
Cards from July 1977. They can be viewed at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=551159635

I have several odd items listed. I will knock 10% off any item for a list
member. My ID is Red06

Jim