NDT change out

From: jdoyle@writeme.com
Date: Mon Jan 29 2001 - 04:56:07 PST

Hello,

I'm currently rolling around in my '52 M37 on some
'62 NDTs. Yesterday afternoon, one of them finally
gave out due to dry rot.

I'm considering replacing the NDTs with radials to
improve ride, handling, and availability (to me).
Was curious to know what the group's experience was
with this?

What wheels? What brand/type of tire? What's
the suggested wheel/tire size range? I don't want
44" gumbo getters on it, but I also don't want to loose
elevation putting on some donuts either.

Thank you,
John