Mule magneto

From: Emmett Thompson (kt4al@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2001 - 18:25:26 PST

Thanks again list!
I have located and purchased a Magneto,NOS. I appreciate all responses. I
did get my old mag working but sure want a spare. While at a show (a super
bowl / Mcdill AFB) shin-dig my mule crapped out again. The mag was a rebuilt
one from BUBBA down the road. I have learned that when I put my mind to it I
can do as good a job if not better as BUBBA.
Such a simple thing can be un-nerving!
I am sure you all would have got a kick watching me and 2 others winching a
mule on a 1 1/2 ton trailer with a Gamma Goat! A few active dotty boys were
watching (and betting we would screw something up) us load this mess. This
was the first time "I" broke down at a show/meet and in retrospect it was
fun getting ideas on how to deal with the problem. All in all it went well
without a hitch and we went home.

Once again thanks for all the responses and kind advice.

Regards
Emmett
Tampa, Fla
M-274