Re: [MV] NDT change out

From: Spunky's Motor Pool (freebirds@erols.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 12:46:21 PST

Hi John,

Remember when doing a tire swap that the tube type tires must stay on tube
type rims, where tubeless tires should go on tubeless type rims. Never
interchange - while it can technically work, it can also lead to problems.
Best to be on the safe side.

Chuck from Olive Drab posted his M37 that he has for sale the other day on
the list, and if you check out his pictures of it, you can get an idea of
how yours would sit with 36x12.5x16 tires. The link he posted was:
http://www.olive-drab.com/m37/m37forsale.htm
By the way, Chuck, very nice looking truck!

Regards,

Helen