Re: [MV] newby considering an M35

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 20:19:17 PST

>Perhaps you mean JTB Surplus. I bought 10 Armstrong Rhino tires, complete
>with tubes and flaps, all with 95%+ tread, for $45 ea. Since I live near
>Detroit, Jeff trucked them to my house for FREE (he had some room on a truck
>he sends this way for deliveries).

Could be, I got them from someone who got them from whoever it was a number
of years ago. He was moving and sold them to me for what he paid for them.
Seems to me that there are two yards involved, or one took over inventory of
the other, or something like that. It doesn't really matter, where else can
you get a virtually new tire mounted on a wheel for $45? I bet a truck tire
place would charge you almost that much just to mount one. Stock up now
boys, your going to regret it down the road if you don't.

je