WS38 AFV for sale

From: Tim (tcb@hasher.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 14:34:04 PST

Hi List

I recently acquired a British Wireless No 38, the AFV Version. this consists
the Wireless set (an officially adapted WS38 Mk2), the PSU, the battery
power cable and the cable that connects the two units. Both Units appear to
be fairly clean inside, but I have no idea if they work.

I bought the wireless set on behalf of a museum wanting one for a Tank
restoration project they are currently close to completing... however all my
recent communications appear to be having trouble getting through... so if
there is anyone out there interested in such a set for an MV project, please
let me know and I register your interest and will contact you if I hear
nothing over the next 2 weeks... the Radio is 100 gbp.

Regards

Tim