M35 Multifuel query

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 14:03:41 PST

PLEASE REPLY TO KARL @ 2roses@swipnet.se

Ron

----- Original Message -----
From: "2Roses" <2roses@swipnet.se>
To: "Ron" <rojoha@mediaone.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: [MV]

Ron,

I have tried to post a message on the list for the last couple of days! I
just canīt get it in - bounching for one reason or another. Also tried a
mail to the "human" - no respons!

Would you be so kind to help me in posting the following - originating from
me of course. ??

Really sorry to trouble you, but I just tought of this solution right after
Í've posted the reply to you....

Again

Karl
-----------

Dear List members,

Could anyone please give some information on the subject multifuel engines?
As far as I have heard, there should be a truck (M 35 "Kaiser" 1967 and
onwards) equipped with this kind of engine, in the shape of a six-cylinder
power plant? Is it possible for an engine to eat both diesel and gasoline,
and whatever at hand to feed it with (within certain limits of course -
don't think plain water would be appreciated.).

If anybody of you guys know, I would appreciate to learn more about this
phenomenon - I'm not talking about a deep, deep explanation since the space
here is limited, and most of you probably are very well aware of the
multifuel engine.

Just something to help me get on track.

Best regards from Sweden

Karl Rosberg