Re: [MV] M715 dist. cap needed

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 19:20:07 PST

Thanks to all for the many responses to my request.
Since this is my first M715, my mind just drew a blank
when it came to a part for it.
I ordered one from Memphis. Higher than surplus City, by far,
but they do not have a secure ordering site and I have an
open account at Memphis, plus I ordered this morning and it'll
probably be here tomorrow.
I'm a little shaky about unsecured credit card ordering, as my
business card was hit with a $524. fraudulent transaction last
month. Beware if someone calls you and says they're charging
your account $500. for a dedicated line service that you supposedly
ordered. When I insisted that I did not place the order and requested
his name and phone number so I could have my credit card company
and authorities contact him, he hung up. I got the charge on my card
and the company's phone is disconnected. Somehow, Advanta
resolved the problem and my account has been credited $524., but
I'm very cautious, now.
Joe Young