Kickin' the tires

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 21:58:41 PST

Hi list.
I have been presented with an opportunity to pick up an Air Force tug for
cheap $. I though it might be usedful around here to occasionally move some
heavy trailers I own, as well as serving (with some minor modifications) as
a small boom truck and a vehicle with which to push other vehicles. It
would also be useful for pulling floats in our small town parade. It is