RE: [MV] starter for mule

From: Farley, Denver D (denver.farley@monroe.army.mil)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 05:51:00 PST

Saw an article in a local "swap sheet" while I was traveling in the
mountains of Virginia last week in case anyone is interested:

For Sale: Army Mule 4X4 A-5, 2 cyl. AO-42 Hercules engine, alum. deck, 3
speed, Hi-Lo range, new electric starter, new clutch/pressure plate, etc.,
as is $3,500.00. Needs minor work. Call (304) 872-1875 between 5-9 PM, or
mskidmore@tosurfthe.net